Saturday, May 30, 2009

They should arrest me :)

No, I didn't exactly break the law or anything... but the amount of music I steal from the library is amazing... Do not try this at home. My summer is painfully (literally) busy. Now, don't think I'm complaining here, but I feel like I'm working my butt off. I work for Dr. Jones a few days a week for 6-8 hours. Then I also work 8-10 hour shifts at Moe's. Don't you dare say, "welcome to the real world..." I will likely beat you with a stick :) This is my blog, I can write what I like. So, Chicago... I'm leaving in less than 24 hours!!! Absolutely freaking excited. I'm going with KT and Gracie. Road trip all the way. We're going to see Grace's cousin act in an improv show, SHEDD AQUARIUM (minus dolphins, which absolutely breaks my heart), the consulate (for Grace's Visa for Ecuador), China town, and any other randomly cheap ways to fill three college girls' lives. Wait for pictures. I've realized that being too busy does not help me. What I mean by that is, I have no chill time to actually relax, unwind, and spend time with my Creator. I'm still struggling trying to remember this, but my life is so crazy. HIS life (can you call it a life?) wasn't so crazy to create us, but I can't find the time? How is that fair?!? Sorry God. Help me please.

1 comment:

  1. Umm, I believe someone told you to appreciate down time while you had it...what voice of reason could that have been?!

    ReplyDelete