Thursday, May 7, 2009

No Serious Bits of Wisdom Today...

I woke up in a bad mood, and it sure as heck hasn't gotten any better. It's not an absolutely horrible day by any means, but just a regular crappy day... I think I woke up in a bad mood because I had another dream about my mom. That's my second dream about her in a week. It was a dream about how I told her off for not contacting me when she got a new cell phone. I think she came into Moe's??? I don't remember, but finally she told me her new number and then subsequently I told her off. I love the fact that I'm learning about how I'm normal, because I can admit I hate my mom at times. I agree, if you can't admit that, you are messed up. I got my new tennis shoes a couple of days ago, and I rarely take them off. I have to go take a tennis test soon and then play for about a half hour. Then shower (maybe)... and work on my stupid pointless chem take-home exam all day long. The only break I am allowing myself is for the Office, which of course, I wouldn't miss for the world. I want some sleep... Hoping that this day gets better (doubtful).

No comments:

Post a Comment